Ceramic Paste Hot Screw Assembly Compound
Made in Germany
- Color: white
- Temp. resistance: up to + 1 400°C [+ 2 552°F ]
- Pressure resistance: 22 000 N/cm² [31 908 psi/in² ]
- Thickness: 1.300 g/cm³ [0.75 oz./in³ ]
• White separating agent and sealant
• Resistant to rinsing, water, oil, petrol, most acids and lye
• Prevents electro-chemical corrosion
• Secures easy disassembly after long time
Range of applicationReliable separating agent for all screw connections, particularly for chrome-nickel connections. Particularly clean separating agent and sealant. Also outstandingly well-suited to compensate for imprecisions on flanges and flat seals. Recommended for screws, connectors, battery poles, assemblies, boilers, toothed wheels, valves, bolts,
and as a separator for molds.
Apply to the clean surface.
Also available in aerosol: Metaflux 70-86 Ceramic Spray.