High Performance Large Area Lube Grease
Made in Germany
- Color: beige
- Temp. resistance: -30°C to +130°C [-22°F to +266°F]
- Short-term: +165°C [+ 329°F]
- Thickness: 0.960 g/cm³ [0.55 oz./in³]
• High performance lubricating paste for large areas, based on high quality mineral and synthetic oils with calcium complex soap
• High mechanical & dynamic lubricant film performance
• Highly resistant to wear out
• Water and vapor resistant up to +130°C [+266°F]
• Resistant to most thinned acids and lye
• Protects against corrosion, oxidation and ageing
• Effective against tribo-corrosion
Range of applicationFor all applications requiring high mechanical-dynamic stress resistance qualities in the lubricating film and high protection against wear out. Bearing points, roller bearings working at slow speed with high loads, track and guiding chains, armatures, joints operating in wash systems and special wet processing machines, etc. Apply to the clean surface.
Warning: do not use on oxygen and acetylene systems!